A donor advised fund can make your charitable giving more efficient and impactful. The benefits of a donor advised fund include:
- Transfer assets of many kinds into the fund
- Receive an immediate tax deduction when you establish the fund
- Give the money to charities of your choice over time
- Have fewer receipts to itemize at tax time
- Simply do more good in less time
Since 2000, donors have granted more than $40 million from donor advised funds at the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation.
These funds make a truly powerful impact in the community through organizations like Big Brothers Big Sisters of SD County. This nonprofit partner of ours, nestled in the North Park and City Heights area, creates amazing opportunities for local youth by matching adult volunteers with children, often those who are facing hardship, to form meaningful bonds that encourage kids to thrive.
Our donors recognize the added advantages of donor advised funds at the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation, such as these:
- At the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation, philanthropy is our area of expertise. The RSF Foundation has the knowledge of regional nonprofits and community needs, whether it’s in a San Diego North County area like Solana Beach or in central downtown San Diego, that can make your philanthropy more strategic and purposeful.
- You have opportunities to make connections. As a donor at the Rancho Santa Fe Foundation, your privacy is assured. However, if you wish to meet others with similar interests or be part of community group discussions, you can do so.
- Our fees are competitive with commercial institutions and other community foundations. The Rancho Santa Fe Foundation provides high value for the personalized service, investment stewardship and philanthropic expertise that we offer our donors.