The RSF Women’s Fund raises charitable funds from its members and awards grants annually to nonprofits meeting needs in specific focus areas. The RSF Women’s Fund is a donor advised fund of the RSF Foundation, and it has granted over $4.4 Million since its inception in 2004.
To educate, inspire and increase the number of women committed to philanthropy in order to strengthen the community and impact lives through informed, focused collective giving.
- Grow our membership by gathering friends and neighbors to achieve common goals
- Educate and inspire our membership to be informed philanthropists
- Work together to improve and strengthen lives through charitable grants
- Serve our areas of annual focus by adapting to local needs
- Make the nearly impossible seem quite effortless
Nikki Carmody Ream
Past Advisory Chair
Cathy Burch (chair)
Kathy Sage (chair)
Maritia Walper (incoming chair)
Sara Bennett (incoming chair)
Mara Buchholz (past chair)
Nikki Carmody Ream (past chair)
Melissa D’Amour (chair)
Cheryl Salmen (chair)
Social Media Chair
Members at Large
To learn more, please visit www.rsfwomensfund.org.