The RSF Women’s Fund raises charitable funds from its members and awards grants annually to nonprofits meeting needs in specific focus areas. The RSF Women’s Fund is a donor advised fund of the RSF Foundation, and it has granted over $3.7 Million since its inception in 2004.
To educate, inspire and increase the number of women committed to philanthropy in order to strengthen the community and impact lives through informed, focused collective giving.
- Grow our membership by gathering friends and neighbors to achieve common goals
- Educate and inspire our membership to be informed philanthropists
- Work together to improve and strengthen lives through charitable grants
- Serve our areas of annual focus by adapting to local needs
- Make the nearly impossible seem quite effortless
2019-2020 Advisory Board
Past Advisory Chair
Mary Consalvi (current chair)
Cynthia Hudson (current chair)
Mara Buchholz (incoming chair)
Nikki Reem (incoming chair)
Judy Oliphant (chair)
Allison Williams (chair)
Members at Large
To learn more, please visit www.rsfwomensfund.org.